Wednesday, October 16, 2013

REVELATION 21:4



"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." - Revelation 21:4

When my father passed away I was going down hill until I went to church and God changed my life. Being there I would pray and pray to God that he would send me a sign, something anything to show me my father is in heaven. My prayers seemed to go un answered until Friday night. I went to church and they spoke about praying in the flesh and being in the spirit. After that we sang songs. I closed my eyes and sang to God trying so hard to be in my spirit instead of my flesh. I tried to picture Jesus face as I was singing. All of a sudden I had a vision I saw my father dressed in all white he looked so beautiful he was singing and next to him was his father (who passed away a while ago) they were glowing. It was the most life changing experience in the world since then my life has never been the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment